- Virginia is an historical brand born in 1860, a synonym of quality and refinement in the art of making desserts and pastries.
- It achieved its fame for the production of soft “Amaretti”, and nowadays boasts a broad range of exquisite and elegant specialties.
- The oven that once produced these delicious Amaretti biscuits soon became a gathering place for town dwellers and tourists, to the extent that the square it overlooked is referred to in postcards of the time-period as the “Piazza degli Amaretti Virginia” or “Square of the Virginia Amaretti”.
- Their soft texture, delicate flavor and aroma are the unique characteristics which distinguish this product, made without using flour, from the vast selection of bakery products to be found in the market.
- They are delicious on their own or served with wine, a liqueur, ice cream and best of all with coffee.
- Scented, with a hearty and tender almond pastry, the Virginia Amaretti soon became appreciated in the circles of the most prominent International Exhibitions: Arcachon 1897, Turin 1898, Genoa 1903, etc.
- For over 150 years, Virginia has made quality its company philosophy.
- The assortment today includes, in addition to the famous soft Amaretti, a wide range of sweet specialties, among which countless small pastries, traditional desserts for Festivals as panettoni and colombe and other delicacies.
- Special care is also put in presenting the numerous specialties, with the incessant conception of refined and exclusive confections that go along the classic ones, which bear witness to the treasured images of an age, pleasant memories of the art of good life.
- Store in cool dry place
Pre-order Period: 18 Oct 2023 - 31 Oct 2023
Delivery Date: 2 Nov 2023 - 8 Nov 2023
Please refer to here for more details.
*Photo for reference only.