- Limited Period for 6-8 Weeks Each Year Exclusive to city'super across Asia
- The islands of Shetland is part of the United Kingdom, lie mid-way between Scotland and Norway, between the Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea, Shetland sheep live on the hills and shorelines outside all year-round eating mainly grass and a very diverse range of plant types including seaweed.
- High in healthy fats and minerals and sweet in flavour.
- Shetland lamb are naturally smaller than other breeds.
- Superb wool is famous world-wide, but their meat remains known only to the islanders and a few exclusive shops.
1. 2 Nov 2023 - 17 Nov 2023, delivery on 20 Nov 2023 - 22 Nov 2023
2. 18 Nov 2023 - 1 Dec 2023, delivery on 3 Dec 2023 - 6 Dec 2023
3. 2 Dec 2023 - 15 Dec 2023, delivery on 17 Dec 2023 - 20 Dec 2023
Delivery and store pick up services are available.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to here for more details.
*Photo for reference only.