The registration is full. Thank you for your support.
Date: 3 August 2022 (Wed)
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Gathering time: 5:45p.m.)
Venue: superlife culture club at city’super Times Square store, Causeway Bay (via the entrance of AMAZING FOOD HALL)
Language: Korean, with translator for English & Cantonese
Quota: 6 groups* (each e-gold member can only buy 1 group, each group with 2 participants. Available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
(The enrolment is on a 2-person basis. The pricing is the same for both adults and children. Participant group with less than 2 persons have to pay for 2-person full price.)
Log-in is not required, please state your member ID (16 digits) in the “Note” field on the checkout page.
- Introduce Korean Cooking Culture
- Demonstration and tasting authentic Korean Cuisine
- Tasting sharing
- Appetizer: Seaweed egg roll & Seafood pajun (savory pancake)
- Banchan (16 side dishes)
- Octopus KimchI Congee
- Soy stewed golden flounder fish
- Jjukkumi (spicy baby octopus) with gamtae noodle
- Jeju black pork sooyook ( boiled) with perilla leaf (demo)
- Ginseng Chicken Soup
Drinks & Alcohol
- Lemon Ginger Tea (Demo)
- Damun premium makgeolli & Kooksoondang REA 25 Premium Soju
Profile of Chef Una Yoo:
- Received Michelin Korean Street Food Certification for 6 consecutive years
- Former Head Chef of the Korean Cultural Center in Hong Kong (2018 - 2021)
- Years of experience in cooking and teaching Korean court cuisine.
- Actively promote Korean cuisine and food culture, and thus won the special recognition from the South Korean government
*Photos are for reference only.
Terms and Conditions apply. Please read it before registration and payment.