- Thinking of sweetness, natural things and fragrant aromas often reminds us of childhood. Thus, the sense of “having time” to do a thousand and one things we would like appears confined to a far-off past that modern life has taken away from us.
- We Filippi have wanted to guard the memories of childhood, made of fragrances, colours, curiosity, acknowledging old tastes tied to our land.
- For us, beautiful stories are the ones beginning well and teaching us something to be shared every day.
- Filippi is one of these stories, beginning in 1972 in Zané, in the province of Vicenza with the production of naturally leavened baked goods (cakes).
- Mother Maria and father Giuliano have written the first chapter of this beautiful story, with genuine ingredients and family values.
- Today, with their sons Andrea and Lorenzo, the story goes on with the same devotion and the same enthusiasm.
- Despite the rigour required to maintain a high level of quality and production rhythms which are particularly pressing in certain periods of the year, we have never lost sight of the fact that the core of the firm, widened and modernized with new equipment, remains a beating heart with a human touch.
- Filippi’s company was born as a ‘cottage industry’ and today it continues to be this way: an extended family, where everyone feels at ease in a serene atmosphere of mutual cooperation and respect.
- According to our philosophy, every thing, made with care and passion, requires “its” time.
- Often short, efficient time frames do not produce quality products, which need “slow” time and attention.
- Time spent entertaining an idea and exact time when this idea opens; time to develop and choose where, how and when...time to “cook to perfection”, to taste, to share and savour until the last crumb...
- In short, if we want to use an image, the same amount of time is needed as for a smile to be expressed!
- The smile on our faces while doing what we love and the smile you share with us in festive moments
- Store in cool dry place
Pre-order Period: 18 Oct 2023 - 31 Oct 2023
Delivery Date: 2 Nov 2023 - 8 Nov 2023
Please refer to here for more details.
*Photo for reference only.