FRECIOUS Fuji Water Dispenser ORE
4 simple steps to apply!
Please input your information first and sign up on FRECIOUS Fuji's official website or App.
Purchase water dispenser
Then jump to the page of choosing the model and colour you like from the 2 types of water dispensers available.
Initial order of water tickets
Please select the number of water tickets you want to order. 1 ticket is 1 box (2 bottles inside). There are choices of 10 tickets(20 bottles), 20 tickets(40 bottles) to 40 tickets(80 bottles). Also, remember to select the number of boxes of water needed to be delivered at the same time with the water dispenser.
Select the delivery date and time
Please select the delivery date and time you want on the delivery designation page.
Terms & Conditions of FRECIOUS Fuji Water Dispenser ORE
1. This promotion is only applicable to items on the “FRECIOUS Fuji Water Dispenser ORE Pre-order” E-Shop page.
2. This promotion is only applicable to the city’super E-Shop Pre-order Website (https://preorder.citysuper.com.hk), and it is NOT applicable to the city’super E-Shop website (https://online.citysuper.com.hk) and App, and city’super physical stores.
3. The promotion is valid from 20 (Tue) Jun 2023 to 30 (Tue) Apr 2024. Expired offers will not be accepted and no retrospective arrangement will be made.
4. super e and super e-gold members can earn loyalty points for the net purchase amount, excluding delivery charges.
5. super e and super e-gold members are required to log in at the city'super Pre-order E-Shop (https://preorder.citysuper.com.hk/) to earn loyalty points and accumulate spending. No retrospective arrangements will be made.
6. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with super e-gold year-round discount, member reward eCoupons, or other promotional offers or coupons.
7. Cancelled transactions or refunds will result in the automatic deduction of loyalty points and accumulated spending from the purchase, including any extra loyalty points and accumulated spending earned from specific promotions.
8. Limited quantity available, while stocks last.
9. City Super Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice, and of final decision on all matters of dispute.
Terms & Conditions of Delivery
- Delivery area: Kowloon, Hong Kong Island, the New Territories, and remote islands.
- 2 water boxes shall be delivered at one time. The Water Tickets shall be used in units of at least 2 tickets per order (Water Tickets should be used in units of 2 tickets each time).
- When the Water Dispenser and Water Boxes are not received on the scheduled delivery date by the customer and returned for a reason attributable to the customer, the customer must accept them within 7 days from the scheduled delivery date. If the Water Dispenser and Water Boxes are not received within the above period, the delivery will be cancelled.
- An additional fee will be charged in the following cases:
When the Water Dispenser is returned for a reason attributable to the customer and re-delivered after 8 or more days from the first delivery, the customer shall pay HK$200 for each Water Dispenser;
- When the Water Boxes are returned for a reason attributable to the customer and re-delivered after 8 or more days from the first delivery, the customer shall pay HK$50 for each Water Box.
- Customer may select the delivery date and time on our website or on the application for the initial order and on the application for subsequent orders.
- Customer may select a delivery date within 2 weeks from the date of the order.
- Customer may select a delivery time from the time slots designated by us.
- There are cases where customers cannot select certain dates and time slots for delivery due to business reasons.
- Delivery service is not available on Sundays and statutory holidays.
- The following areas are not covered for the delivery service:
- Cheung Chau
- Lamma Island
- Lantau Island
- Lo Wu
- Mai Po
- Ping Chau
- Ta Ku Ling
- Tai O
- There are areas where the customer cannot select the time for delivery. Customers may not select the delivery date and time in the following areas:
- Chek Lap Kok
- Discovery Bay
- Kam Shan
- Kam Tin
- Kwu Tung
- Lok Ma Chau
- Ma On Shan
- Man Kam To
- Sai Kung
- Sha Tau Kok
- Sham Tseng
- Shek O
- Sheung Shui
- Sunny Bay
- Tai Lam
- Tai Lam Chung
- Tai Po Lam Tsuen
- Tap Shek Kok
- Tin Shui Wai
- Tsing Lung Tau
- Tuen Mun
- Tung Chung
- Yuen Long
If the delivery destination belongs to one of these areas, customer needs to select “No Specific Time” when it places its order.
Terms & Conditions of Warranty
- The warranty period for the Water Dispenser is one (1) year from the date of purchase, subject to normal use of the Water Dispenser in accordance with the instruction manual packed together with the Water Dispenser.
- The following cases are not covered by the warranty for the Water Dispenser:
- Failure, damage, and food sanitation related problem caused by the use or handling of the Water Dispenser not in compliance with the instruction manual or the directions provided by us;
damage caused by alteration or repair performed by anyone other than us;
failure or damage caused by external factors that are beyond our responsibility, such as natural disasters, fires, catastrophe, other force majeure, or electrical surges;
failure or damage caused by transportation, displacement or dropping, performed by anyone other than us or our contractor, after the delivery of the Water Dispenser;
non-conformity to the contract due to natural wear and tear, or aging of the Water Dispenser;
damage caused by intention or negligence of the customer or a third person;
incidental damage caused by the customer attributable to or derived from a failure of the Water Dispenser, or any other damage other than a failure of the Water Dispenser.
- Customers may follow the procedures below for the Water Dispenser under the warranty:
contact the Customer Support Center;
if it is possible to repair the defective Water Dispenser by replacing parts and if the customer agrees to replace it by himself/herself, our maintenance service shall be deemed to be completed by sending the replacement parts to the customer.
- We may outsource all or a part of the maintenance service under the warranty to a third person.
- The customer may use the fee-based maintenance service for the Water Dispenser not covered by the warranty or after warranty period. Please contact the Customer Support Center for more details.
- The ownership of the Water Dispenser or its parts collected by us after replacement or collecting service under Article 9, paragraph 4 shall belong to us.