Terms and Conditions of "A Uniquely Crafted Ox Dinner by José Gordón x iza’bis”
1. Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. Participants must be aged 18 or above.
3. super e-gold year-round 3% off discount is applicable to "A Uniquely Crafted Ox Dinner by José Gordón x iza’bis”.
4. For any purchase at the E-Shop, a member must log into his or her membership account to obtain the discount and loyalty points, and to record the purchase. No retrospective arrangement will be made.
5. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with Member Reward eCoupons, or other promotional offers or coupons.
6. Once payment is confirmed, details of events cannot be altered and payment will not be refunded.
7. Events will be postponed or cancelled if the Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is declared by the Hong Kong government at least two hours before the start time of the event, and any payment incurred will not be refunded. If a weather warning or extreme situation is declared during the event, City Super Limited will help to arrange a safe shelter for participants until the situation allows for the event to continue. If the situation does not allow, the event will end early, with no refund and no rescheduling. If the weather conditions on the event day are not safe or good enough for the event to be hosted but the Hong Kong government has not declared any of the weather warnings or extreme situations mentioned above, City Super Limited will judge if it is suitable for the event to be hosted two hours before the scheduled start time. If participants decide not to join an event that has not been cancelled, there will be no refund or postponement. Whenever feasible, all workshops will resume as normal if the planned start time is four hours after the signal is cancelled, depending on the time of the announcement.
8. Photos are for reference only.
9. Before application, please be aware of any potential food allergy. Information about the ingredients used in events is available for reference. Please provide the details of food allergy when submitting applications. City Super Limited has no responsibility for any situation resulting from a food allergy during or after the event.
10. All registration information will be verified. A confirmation email will be sent upon successful registration. Customers who have successfully registered for the event are required to present a confirmation email before participation.
11. City Super Limited reserves the rights to make alternations to the event schedule, content, and instructor or guest speaker when necessary. Ingredients or materials used in the event may change due to special circumstances without advance notice.