Terms and Conditions for " Izumibashi Sake Dinner "
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. Participants must be aged 18 or above.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with super e-gold year-round discount, member Reward eCoupon, or other promotional offers or coupons.
- Any personal reason(s) for event postponement and refund will not be accepted, including but not limited to sickness, injuries and clash of personal schedule, and no replacement of participation will be accepted. Participant(s) has responsibility to read this statement thoroughly, understand it and bear relevant risks. Once payment is confirmed, all details of events cannot be altered and payment will not be refunded.
- Event will be postponed or cancelled if the Tropical Cyclone Signal No. 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is declared by the HK government two hours before the start time of the event, any incurred payment will not be refunded. If the above said weather warning(s) or extreme situation is/ are declared during the event, City Super Limited will help to arrange a safer shelter for participants to stay in until situation allows for event to continue. If situation does not allow, the event will end early, with no refund and event rescheduling. If the weather condition on event day is not safe or good enough for event(s) to be hosted but the HK government has not declared any of the said weather warning(s) or extreme situation, City Super Limited will judge if it is suitable for event hosting two hours before the scheduled event start time. If participant(s) decide not to join the event(s) when the event(s) is not cancelled, there will be no refund or event postponement. Whenever feasible, all workshops will resume as normal if the planned start time is 4 hours after the signal is cancelled, depending on the time of the announcement.
- Photos are for reference only.
- Before application, please be aware of any potential food allergy situation. Enquiry for the food ingredients used in event is available for reference. Please provide the details of food allergy situation when submitting application. City Super Limited has no responsibility for any food allergy situation caused during or after the event.
- All registration information will be verified. A confirmation email will be sent upon successful registrations. Customers who have successfully registered the event are required to present a confirmation email before participation.
- City Super Limited reserves the rights to make alternations to the event schedule, content, and instructor or guest speaker when necessary. Ingredients or materials used in the event may change due to special circumstances without advance notice.