Sake Pre-order E-Shop Offer T&C
From 13 (Mon) June 2022 to 19 (Sun) June 2022, customers can enjoy 12% off when purchasing 2 bottles or more NANBUBIJIN Super Frozen Junmai Daiginjo Nama (720mL) with code 【NBB12】.
Terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is only applicable to the city’super Pre-order E-Shop website (https://preorder.citysuper.com.hk), while it is NOT applicable to the city’super E-Shop (https://online.citysuper.com.hk), city’super E-Shop app and city’super physical stores.
2. The offer is only applicable to NANBUBIJIN Super Frozen Junmai Daiginjo Nama (720mL).
3. Only one promotion code can be used per transaction. Each customer can enjoy the offer once only.
4. The offer is valid from 13 (Mon) June 2022 to 19 (Sun) June 2022. Expired offers will not be accepted and no retrospective arrangement will be made.
5. super e and super e-gold members can earn loyalty points for the net purchase amount, excluding delivery charges.
6. super e and super e-gold members are required to log in at the city’super Pre-order E-Shop to earn loyalty points and accumulate spending. No retrospective arrangements will be made.
7. The promotion code cannot be used for the purchase of discounted products, city’super gift cards, shopping vouchers, stored value top-up, delivery charges, plastic shopping bag charges and gift wrapping charges.
8. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged for other products. Photos are for reference only.
9. Cancelled transactions or refunds will result in the automatic deduction of loyalty points and accumulated spending from the purchase, including any extra loyalty points and accumulated spending earned from specific promotions. The discount code will not be returned.
10. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with super e-gold year-round discount, member reward eCoupons, or other promotional offers or coupons.
11. Limited quantity available, while stocks last.
12. City Super Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice, and of final decision on all matters of dispute.
*Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. *根據香港法律，不得在業務過程中，向未成年人售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。